cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Port Request is ongoing for 2 days

ShaunakV8161
Newcomer
I am having a bad experience just at the start with 48. I had submitted the port request to activate my sim which failed on its own . Then I contacted support to help and **bleep** placed anothe roort request with my old Network. My old network deactivated the services quickly but on 48home it still says porting in progress for more than 40 hours now. I dont have another mobile at home and is stuck in process with no support. The support staff tells me yo contact my old network but I don't think that will help they have already stopped my network and their part is done. This is becoming frustrating now with such poor support
3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

@ShaunakV8161 wrote:
The support staff tells me yo contact my old network but I don't think that will help they have already stopped my network and their part is done. 

Why don't you try?

The problem/hold up may well be at their end such that 48 can't do anything about it?

For example, if somebody tries to port a number from carrier A to carrier B but money is still owed to carrier A then they may not release the number when porting is requested.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

melda
Newcomer

Hey - what helped to get this fixed for you please? I have the same problem.

Duplicate post:

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.