Did you mean: 

Rejoin 48

helenaxx57
Visitor
I was with you and would like to go with you again
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

helenaxx57
Visitor

**bleep** I wont to rejoin 48 I have a new sim how do I do it and get credit I was on the Guildo 10 euro

EDIT: removed personal info

View solution in context

7 REPLIES 7

helenaxx57
Visitor

Could you please call me **bleep**

EDIT: Removed personal info

Did you port your number away from 48 so you'd want to port it back if you rejoin?

Can you log into your old account?

If so then can't you just port your number back, get a new SIM on that account and pick up where you left off?

How do I keep my old number?

All you need to know about SIMs

You might want to contact 48 support about this - they don't generally answer questions here on the community forum and they don't call customers to discuss support - all support is online:

http://www.48months.ie/help#ask-a-48-agent

Perhaps they know an easier way to reactivate your account, issue a replacement SIM on that account, port your number etc.

By the way it's not a great idea to post your phone number on a public forum like this.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

helenaxx57
Visitor

Hi my name is **bleep** could you ring me please

See my reply above.

48 support don't call people.

All support is online.

I provided the link that you use to contact them.

You really shouldn't post your personal details online like that.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

helenaxx57
Visitor

**bleep** I wont to rejoin 48 I have a new sim how do I do it and get credit I was on the Guildo 10 euro

Please read my replies above.

You need to contact 48 support as I have explained twice above!

Once again posting all of your personal details in a public is not really a good idea.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did you contact 48 support and get this sorted out?