cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
75% helpful (3/4)
jess_48
Community Manager
Community Manager

Check out our fantastic new plan and all the great features that are built into it, we really think you’ll enjoy the new changes! And don’t worry, you’ll still recognise us, as we have the same great network and sparkling personality as before!  

I've moved my number to another network, but I want to come back. 

Welcome back, we missed you! To get back up and running, just order a free sim, tap here.

Why can’t I just use my old SIM?  

When you moved your number to a different network, this cancelled your account, so we need to set you up again.

Just a Heads Up: If you happen to get a notification when ordering a new SIM "Email already exists", then you probably used this email address when you were last with us. To order a new SIM, either use a new email that hasn’t been registered to 48 before, or contact 48 Customer Care, who can free up your email so that you can use it again. 

So, what’s new with 48? 

Check out our new plan that offers you great benefits:

• All Calls (mobile & landline ROI),
  • All Texts (any network),
  • All Data 200GB Data Allowance,
  • 4G.

Unlimited data isn’t the be all and end all, however, it’s really important for us to deliver great value plans with great allowances. Effective as of the 5th of April 2022, we’ve launched a brand-new plan to offer our customers exactly that.  

Our €12.99 All Data, All Calls, All Text plan is now available to both new and existing customers. Fair usage policy of 200GB applies. Full fair usage T&Cs are available, here.

That’s not everything though, we also have new features that put you in control of your plan and how you choose to use it, wait for it… Meet Flexi data!

Flexi Data   

Flexi data includes share, swap, donate, spot, safe and carryover features. Feeling excited? Take a look at the great features available to you with 48:

1. The Safe – Save your unused data to your safe. You’re in charge, there’s no wastage with this feature! Save data to your safe rather than let it expire and you can unlock it in a later plan when you need it most.  
  2. Carryover – It’s like the Safe but instead of putting your data away and taking it out again, you choose the amount of data you want to carry into your next month’s plan.  
  3. Swap – Not a talker? We got you! With this new feature, you can convert some or all of your call allowance into additional data.  
  4. Donate – If you don’t need your full data allowance or don’t want to leave your remaining allowance to expire, then we would encourage you to be the best you and donate to our chosen charity partner.
  5. Spot Me – Running low on Data? With Spot Me, you can borrow 1GB from your next plan!  
  6. Share – Feeling generous or just in need of some GB? The Share feature gives you the freedom to share or receive data with friends.  

You’ll see we’ve a got running theme with our new features, it's Data-focused, but with a community and resourceful twist. Click here to learn more. 

Was this article helpful? Yes No
Version history
Last update:
‎30-05-2023 09:23 AM
Updated by: