cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What does month stand for?

Anon
Not applicable

Hello there!

I'm about to pay my membership, but it's the end of the month and I was wondering what "monthly" means for you?

Does it mean "for the month of February"?

Or does it mean "for the next 30 days"? Or "31 days"?

Just want to make sure, because if it's only for Feb, I'll wait a week for March to start and I'll pay right then. 🙂

Thanks for your help guys.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

It's not the calendar month. 

If you buy membership on, say, the 21st of a month then your membership runs until 21st of the following month and expires at midnight on that day.

Edit: it's explained here: 

http://www.48months.ie/boiler-plate/price-plan-details

Your membership lasts from the date of purchase until midnight at the end of the same date in the next month (the anniversary date). So if you buy a membership on 2nd of February you will need to buy your next membership on the 2nd of March.

If you purchase a membership on the 29th, 30th or 31st day of a month and the anniversary does not occur in the next month then your membership will last until the last day in that next month. So if you buy a membership on 31st March it will last until 30th April as there are only 30 days in that month.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

6 REPLIES 6

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

It's not the calendar month. 

If you buy membership on, say, the 21st of a month then your membership runs until 21st of the following month and expires at midnight on that day.

Edit: it's explained here: 

http://www.48months.ie/boiler-plate/price-plan-details

Your membership lasts from the date of purchase until midnight at the end of the same date in the next month (the anniversary date). So if you buy a membership on 2nd of February you will need to buy your next membership on the 2nd of March.

If you purchase a membership on the 29th, 30th or 31st day of a month and the anniversary does not occur in the next month then your membership will last until the last day in that next month. So if you buy a membership on 31st March it will last until 30th April as there are only 30 days in that month.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable

Excellent, thank you so much dalyer!

farai48
Newcomer
I topped up by €10 yesterdayusing 897541863654 Never used it. Its reporting no money in phone.

farai48
Newcomer
Please help my number is 089 488 1396

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Your post/problem is not really clear.
Perhaps you bought a new membership while you have a current one active?
In that case the new one stacks to kick in when the current one expires.
It does not start immediately.
If you have used up your current membership allowances then you need to buy add-ons.

Hope this helps.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
If that's not your problem then please clarify what is.
You probably shouldn't post your number in a public forum.