cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation code problem

bersheehy
Newcomer
I have received my replacement SIM that I ordered through the 'change my sim' page as I just needed a new size. When I put in the activation code it says 'You're already a 48er. What should I do to activate the Sim???
5 REPLIES 5

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Are you sure that you ordered a replacement SIM and not a new SIM and are activating it as a replacement and not a new one?
Sounds to me like it thinks you're trying to register/activate a NEW SIM.
You might need to contact 48 support about this.
See the link in my signature below.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did that help at all @bersheehy?
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

bersheehy
Newcomer
Thanks, you are right. I ordered the wrong sim! Replacement sim ordered today! Cheers

Hi @bersheehy 

If you contact 48 support they may be able to arrange it so you can activate the new SIM as a replacement.

I'm sure that they did that for me in the past.

Might save time on waiting on the new replacement?

Hope this helps.

Did that help at all @bersheehy ?