Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions - PC, Xbox 360 , PS3, PS4, Xbox One

November 28

Adventure Time: The Secret of the Nameless Kingdom -  Xbox 360 , PS3, PC, 3DS

LittleBigPlanet 3 - PS3 , PS4 

Persona Q: Shadow of The Labyrinth - 3DS 

Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire - 3DS

Rugby Union Team Manager 2015 -  PC

Super Smash Bros -  Wii U

Are any of you looking forward to these?

Super Smash Bros will probably be a big seller.

Conor 🙂

6 REPLIES 6

Anon
Not applicable

Ou!!! Adventure Time? definitely something I'm interested in 😄
And not forgetting Pokemon, I must figure out which one I will get... Usually I go full nerd and look up all the different pokemon in each game from looking at serebii.net and decide from there 😉

And my little sis is getting a WiiU for christmas and I'm a MASSIVE Smash Bros fan so I'm sure I'll be picking that up when funds are good 😄 Can't wait for it!

xorth
Visitor
Aaah yes super smash bros. I don't really know why I never played it when I was younger, it seems like the kind of game that has good replayability. But then again, way back then all the gaming news I got was buying the play station magazine in my local Easons and drooling over the upcoming releases!

But yeah, il be honest and say there's nothing this month that's setting my world on fire. I find from personal experience that games based on cartoons or films are never usually a good idea. There are some exceptions in my opinion with the new Lord of the rings game that's been released and a hand full of others but it never usually works. Do you agree with this?

There's the dlc for destiny being released on the 9th of December, now there's something that's going to swallow my social life for a while!

Anon
Not applicable
You're right about games based on cartoons.. But hey the South Park game wasn't all bad, and Pendleton Ward himself is involved with the Adventure Time game so you never know!
Actually, have you seen the game trailer for Game of Thrones? A good few of the actors are doing the voices too, and the trailer looks pretty **bleep** awesome 😄

Anon
Not applicable
Oops, it seems you can't swear here and I've been censored. My bad 😕

xorth
Visitor
I saw the trailer for the thrones game, but if Peter Dinklages voice acting is anything like what he contributed to his Destiny character...il have to think twice before buying it.

The south park game was good but I found it just lacked something. I don't know what but I just felt it was a little slow or something! So yeah, hopefully Pendleton will bring us a game worth playing that shows Adventure Time for the awesome creation that it is.

Hey Camsterr/ Xorth,

I would've replied sooner but we were a bit flat out in here over the weekend.

Aye, some amazing games coming.

It's good to see that the Wii U is finally getting some good games but it's taken Nintendo too long imho.

Yeah, our censor filter on the forum will prevent any swear words from being published.

Tales from the Borderlands came out last week on the PSN store and it's out this week on the European store and supposedly the Telltale Game Of Thrones game is out this week.

I'm a Telltale fan so I know that they'll be great.

Didn't enjoy the South Park game though. Only traded it in last week. Not really a turn based game fan.

But, finally finished the Bioshock Infinite: Burial at Sea episodes.

They were superb.

Conor 🙂