Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Gaming and good recommendations??

[ Edited ]
Big Kahuna
‎10-07-2013 06:31 PM

Denise, I have actually seen Okami and I thought the way it was made graphics wise is really cool. It's style is pretty unique. Although i've yet to play it all as I watched others play it!

Nubus, I can't wait to play FF either but alas I haven't a PS3 so yeah it's a no no..

However I am seriously looking forward to Watch Dogs! It looks really really cool and as a story too is quite interesting, so i'm waiting for that and also Son of Rome. It has the same sort of combat system as Batmans Arkham series!

0 Likes

Anon
‎11-07-2013 12:49 PM
Also, FF XIV isn't coming out on Xbox 360 so they can fk off.
0 Likes

Crew Member (retired)
‎12-07-2013 10:18 AM

Kevin! Don't mistype my name, it hurts! XD

The graphics style is called cellshading, it really sets the game apart from others and for an anime lover like myself it's pure eye candy Smiley Wink

I just watched the first 3 minutes of FF XIV and I couldn't help thinking it looks like a japanese version of Lord of the Rings. Even the fighting classes are similar to LOTRO. Well, let me watch the remaining 5 minutes, maybe I'll change my mind.

When it comes to games I am such a sucker for graphics (shallow, I know). A friend is trying to get me into minecraft, he says it's amazing but I just look at the crappy graphics and can't imagine enjoying this game. Have you tried minecraft?

Oh and I stumbled over this earlier this week: http://www.pong.com/ It's like pinterest but for flash games. I created an account but have yet to start using it. I'm scared of becoming addicted, ha.

0 Likes

Big Kahuna
‎12-07-2013 10:07 PM

I'm so sorry,  =( My mistake it won't happen again!!

Oh cell shading! I have heard of that sort before! A game I played called The darkness had a similar form of it!! Although it wasn't as visually pleasing!! ( As it wasn't a colourful game as the name suggests!) 

Well graphics are what draw you initially to the game and the first thing you can compliment !!but it is hard to get into it!! I am playing the old final fantasy games and after playing some games with  pretty impressive graphics it is hard to revert back. But you get used to it after a little bit!! 

interesting website, it shall come in handy =P

0 Likes

Anon
‎24-07-2013 10:32 AM
Denise I played Okami is gorgeous !!!! I played it on the wii and its AWESOME !!!
And Nubus you haven't even played Zelda WindWaker so shhhh yourself Smiley Wink

Posted from Apple iPhone
0 Likes
Highlighted

Anon
‎29-07-2013 04:32 PM

Heavy Rain is my favourite game, I have never played anything as amazing as it, definitely check it out

0 Likes

Announcements
Welcome to the 48Community!

To take part in the discussions or to post your own question, you'll need to register so If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so. Register now >>

While you're here, check out our "Featured Topics" below.

Our Troubleshooting Guide and Knowledgebase contain help and support articles and popular questions to help you as a 48 customer.

Order a free SIM
Earn some extra credit or cash with MatesRates!
Unlock your phone
Ask the community