cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it odd to have your whole life "planned"?

Anon
Not applicable

Hello everyone, just being thinking about this over the past few weeks and even had some conversations about it with some friends and they gave me mixed answers so just wanna see what you all think..

Is it weird to have planned out your life in the terms of like, what kind of degree you want, where you want to live, with whom? (no one yet, she hasn't exactly appeared... might be awhile..) with this amount of kids, in this kind of house, in this particular area etc...

is that weird? or just simply being organised or something? 😛

10 REPLIES 10

Anon
Not applicable

Its not wierd at all. I do the same although my plans change a lot.

Anon
Not applicable

Yeah same here, the plans change ever so slightly just whenever something unexpected pops up in life you know? So at least it ain't just me haha

Anon
Not applicable

Good question!

A few years ago I could have answered this question with a yes defintely, I couldve told you the job I'd want, the country i'd be in, who i'd be living with, my house etc, but everything is so completely different now.

I have more of an idea of things I don't want, jobs and places I don't want to live in etc, but it's just impossible to have everything planned out I think. Even if you have millions of euro you can still change your mind about things!

Anon
Not applicable
just remember one thing :: most other people will let you down.

keep to yourself and you'll be fine. introvert all the way.

Anon
Not applicable

Nubs! That's not advice that's an opinion man!
I know it's not good trusting and relying on everyone but certainly it's not better assuming everyone doesn't care!

Not everyone goes far by being an introvert "all the way" 😉

Anon
Not applicable
ara sher

Anon
Not applicable

That's the attitude!

-_- ... 😛

Anon
Not applicable

I'm starting to think that even with a "planned" out life, your plans can actually change just like that, seriously it's actually crazy how the little things turn out to be an impact later on

Anon
Not applicable

Exactly...I mean when I try and even predict what future months have in stor for me, I really don't know! Every day may bring something thatll change everything!