cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The new film Fury, yay or nay? (Without spoilers!)

xorth
Visitor
Hello all! Just wondering if anyone has seen or will be going to see the new film Fury. Although, now that I think about it it's been out over a week now so it's not exactly new new, but I would still like to know if it's worth going to.

The plot is basically nazi Germany, 1945, brad Pitt and a rough looking Shia la beouf star along side others. There's a tank, you'll laugh you'll cry, you'll see Germans blow up. (Probably...I mean there's a TANK!)

So yeah! It's got 4 stars on IMBD and I'm looking for trusted opinions!

48 community, what say you?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Anon
Not applicable
I am sorry to say I haven't seen it.

BUT- I heard the Shia LaBeouf went all method acting and didn't wash for weeks while getting into character and that he stunk so much that Brad Pitt and all the others got all annoyed about it.
Yeah Shia LaBeouf sounds a bit mad alright ..

View solution in context

2 REPLIES 2

Anon
Not applicable
I am sorry to say I haven't seen it.

BUT- I heard the Shia LaBeouf went all method acting and didn't wash for weeks while getting into character and that he stunk so much that Brad Pitt and all the others got all annoyed about it.
Yeah Shia LaBeouf sounds a bit mad alright ..

xorth
Visitor
Yeah I didn't end up seeing it but not to worry, I'm sure il watch it again some time! There's some good films announced for the coming year so il just make more time to go and see those!