cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weird Phobias (anyone else out there?)

Anon
Not applicable

Well hello everyone!
Now today i'm going to be talkin' about some odd phobias. I am troubled by a rather odd one myself, and I'm not lying!
Globophobia, the fear of balloons. I think it's because one burst in my face as a little kid, I don't know but they are HORRIFYING to me 😞

As I was researching that ridiculous fear, I felt a teensy bit better, as i came across several that were just..crazy.
What do you all think?

Lachanophobia- Fear of vegetables
Genuphobia- Fear of knees
Arachibutyrophobia- Fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of the mouth.

There's hundreds more, unfortunately.
Do you have any odd fears? 

Dylan Moran reinacts my pain when a balloon pops:

25 REPLIES 25

I thought i'd take a philosophical point of view of this with a prehistoric friend of mine..

Better late than ever adding my 'odd'  phobia ... The smell of raw (uncooked) meat, Urrrggghhh - bet you can smell it too just thinking about it now... Vegetarian anyone?

Anon
Not applicable

Mayonaise makes my skin crawl.

Got a tiny smudge on my pinky, and puked, yep the stuff is vile...

If someone is eating it around me, I'll leave the room..

Had a job interview once for a clothes shop, the woman who was interviewing me had a half eaten mayo/ham/everything else sandwich on the table..

Needless to say I left before she got my full name!

Anon
Not applicable
Oh dear Loubear.. I like mayo.. How did this intense dislike come into place ? Quite bizarre but what can I say I mean I hate balloons .. Imagine balloons filled with mayonnaise ... Eww

Anon
Not applicable
my biggest fear is being alone... if that's a phobia.

Loubear , have you ever heard of the anime Gin Tama/Silver soul? Well there's this one character in it who would make your skin crawl.. Hijikata Toushirou..

Tags: Gin Tama, Scan, Hijikata Toushirou, Official Art, 3z

Anon
Not applicable

Ugh, yeah I'm familiar with this god dammmm character,

If he were real, I'd be even more disgusted!

First time I laid my eyes upon him I gagged for Ireland!!

Sick!

And no, nothing triggered my hatred and fear of Mayo.... I'm just naturally out of ease!

Anon
Not applicable
A balloon popped in my face when I was younger .. I like to say it exploded .. Hence my fear ..

nedzer
Visitor
I just mean is anyone going to reply to me ?????

@nedzer wrote:
I just mean is anyone going to reply to me ?????

What's your phobia?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.