cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What TV series are you following?

Anon
Not applicable

***NO SPOILERS GUYS***

Just'a wondering what you guys are following?

I'm up to date in Game of Thrones, Orange is the New Black,  and Derek,

I finished Breaking Bad, and used to follow Grey's Anatomy, but right now I'm starting from the very begininning in The Walking Dead and it's awesome!

House of Cards and Luther are meant to be awesome, and I may watch some Sherlock when these stressful college times are over, but god there's so many series to watch!

7 REPLIES 7

Anon
Not applicable
GoT..... heard the new Fargo is awesome too.

Heya some shows I love are supernatural, perception, bones and community give them a go 🙂

@rainbow_eat_your_hart_out wrote:
Heya some shows I love are supernatural, perception, bones and community give them a go 🙂

Another one that watches Bones! I've heard Supernatural is great but I've never gotten into it, and now there are loads of seasons already to catch up on if I started to watch it...

Anon
Not applicable

Supernatural is awesome! I got to sason 4 but then it got to exam time during my LC and I haven't been watching it since, but it's g0ne past season 8 now so I may get back into it!

samijacob
Newcomer

Atm Im following 24 (new series), Game of Thrones, Arrow (though season is over now), Believe is quiet interesting also.

Oh and I started to watch Prison Break again!

..Breaking Bad finished Smiley Frustrated

Anon
Not applicable

I've started watching Criminal Minds! And I've been told you watch Arrow and House of Cards.

Anon
Not applicable
RIP Joffrey. such a kind soul.