cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't pay for membership

darijadaca
Visitor

I tried buying membership for this month online. When it tried to authorise the payment it says something along the lines of 'the system is currenly down, try again later'.

Will this be fixed soon?

Also, I tried paying 2 or 3 times but the same message pops up, will I be charged for each time I tried to pay?

13 REPLIES 13

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

There seems to be something wrong with the website at the moment.

Many links that should go to other places keep reverting back to the home page.

This may also be relvant to your problem with renewing membership.

I've reported the issue to 48 support.

Have you tried buying membership via the app in case that works?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

I just tried now and it worked.

anno_mahony
Newcomer
I've been trying it for the last 20 minutes and it doesn't. From my mobile and my laptop it's like a never ending loop

Maybe you should wait a while before you try again. I tried again after 40mins and it worked.

Or if you're trying the website then try the app instead - or vice versa.

As I mentioned above there seem to be some general problems with the website and maybe these are also affecting membership purchases too?

If necessary log a support ticket with 48 support - see the link in my signature below and if that doesn't work then email support@48months.zendesk.com

Glad it eventually worked for you @darijadaca

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

anno_mahony
Newcomer
Thanks for the advice. I've tried changing my plan on the laptop, mobile browser and app but I just can't. I clicked the link in dalyer's signature for support but it takes me to the order a sim page.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
So email support as I advised above.
There are obviously problems with the website at the moment.

Hope this helps.

will do, thanks

niamho
Newcomer
Can't seem to get top up, I hv changed my credit card and followed all d links for changing my details.