cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing membership month to month

mahony0509
Visitor

Is it possible to change membership monthly? EG start with Guido this month and move to Don next month and back to Guido and back to Don?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Yes you can buy any membership type you want each month.
If you have auto renewal switched on and want a different membership type then just buy the different membership type before auto renewal triggers.
That way you can use the different membership for that month.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

4 REPLIES 4

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Yes you can buy any membership type you want each month.
If you have auto renewal switched on and want a different membership type then just buy the different membership type before auto renewal triggers.
That way you can use the different membership for that month.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Did that help at all @mahony0509?

evelynm
Newcomer
I see 48 has changed subscription from monthly to every 4 weeks which is a very sly way of increasing rate by 8 percent. Comments please

@evelynm wrote:
I see 48 has changed subscription from monthly to every 4 weeks which is a very sly way of increasing rate by 8 percent. Comments please

See here: