cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit vanished after membership renewal failed..?

danwood
Newcomer
Credit vanished after membership renewal failed..?
3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Your post is a bit unclear.

Are you referring to cash credit on your account?

And it is no longer listed after a failed attempt to buy membership?

Was this a manual purchase or an auto renewal?

How did it fail?

Any error messages?

Does your My48 account list the transaction?

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

I think I have seen issue with renewal dates on membership - I am certain my renewal date should have been 25th August - however when I check my current membership it says it will renew on 1st September. As a result I get a message saying my data is all used up(as take it somewhere it is still saying 25th as end of data of current membership). I also have another account where I had exactly the same issue last week - same thing saying my data was used up(I never get near using all my data) so i definitely think something happened in terms of date of expiry being pushed out in the last few weeks

Your transactions list should clarify when membership was being bought/renewed previously. 

I don't think that 48 are unilaterally ending users' memberships earlier than they should expire/renew normally.

But if you have issues then contact 48 support.

See the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.