Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer service

mirsaab
Visitor
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

With what?

You need to explain what your problem is!

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

28 REPLIES 28

You mean you bought a membership today but used up all the allowances already?

If that is the case then you need to buy add-ons to tide you over until the membership expires on 30th June.

Buying a new membership now will not help as it will simply stack to kick in when the current one expires on 30th June.

If that's not your problem then please explain more clearly what is your problem as your posts are extremely difficult to understand.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

mirsaab
Visitor
I want to cancel my new membership and than I can apply for membership after 12am I hope it's enough for you to understand

Well it's gone midnight now so too late I guess.

But I still don't understand what the problem is.

If you bought a membership today then there is no way that it can have just expired now (at midnight).

I think you are misunderstanding something but your posts are not that clear so I don't really understand.

As I said before if you could post what your My 48 account page says about your current membership and expiry date and any next membership(s) and start date(s) then that might help.

mirsaab
Visitor
I am good man I don't need help anymore just give a favour will you
Try to make another system in which I can talk I don't wanna waste my time in writing my problems I'll appreciate that

I don't work for 48 - I'm just a volunteer around here.

All 48 support is done online and that's the only way to contact the forum or 48 support staff.

48 support staff are only online during business hours as explained here:

Guide on how to get help

mirsaab
Visitor
Alright man cheers

I need help

I need help

Need help quick

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Memberships/Customer-service/m-p/40739#M446