cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error submitting payment

I have tried to buy membership in the last few days but this keeps coming up. Error submitting payment.
I even tried buying through the gift shop.
I never had this issue before. Mastercard is fine.
I had to go the help desk this week as I needed to top up my Mobile minutes. They had to do it for me. Is the system down.
Thanks in advance
19 REPLIES 19

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did you contact 48 support?
See the link in my signature below.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

hoggins86
Newcomer

I'm having the same problem. Was it resolved for you?

I will have to contact them again. There is an error on the system. Will try again today and if it doesn't work I will get them to do it.

I wonder if deleting the registered card details and then re-adding them might make any difference?

https://www.48months.ie/my-48/my-card

But it's probably best to contact 48 support since if the cards in question are still OK (i.e. haven't expired, been replaced or been cancelled etc.) then it sounds like a 48 server side issue.

See the link in my signature below for how to contact support.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

nollaig18
Newcomer
I am having this problem too. I also went to the shop where I usually buy 48 phone credit and they no longer have 48 phone credit.. Very annoying

@nollaig18 wrote:
I am having this problem too. I also went to the shop where I usually buy 48 phone credit and they no longer have 48 phone credit.. Very annoying

Topup vouchers were retired at the start of the year:

Voucher Retirement 

Hope this helps.

Thank you for that. I had tried to pay by Mastercard but I didn't want to save it. I never had issues with this before as my old card is out of date and I always paid monthly with a different card and never saved new card.
I did what you said . I deleted the old card and saved a new one. I have now topped up. Thank you so much for taking the time to help.

@antoinettedowling wrote:
Thank you for that. I had tried to pay by Mastercard but I didn't want to save it. I never had issues with this before as my old card is out of date and I always paid monthly with a different card and never saved new card.
I did what you said . I deleted the old card and saved a new one. I have now topped up. Thank you so much for taking the time to help.

Just to clarify you were using an expired card and when you used the new card (and registered the details?) it worked?

Maybe this will help others too.

If you don't want to leave your card registered then just delete the card details again but bear in mind that with no card registered then automatic membership renewal will not work if selected.

Hope this helps.

I have the same problem  over the last few days , card details  not saved , submitted when needed,   card is ok , my membership has  now expired  , luckily I have a dual sim phone and I've keptanother network sim active otherwise I'd be phoneless at this difficult time... I have a ticket submitted  24 hrs ago also