cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error submitting payment

I have tried to buy membership in the last few days but this keeps coming up. Error submitting payment.
I even tried buying through the gift shop.
I never had this issue before. Mastercard is fine.
I had to go the help desk this week as I needed to top up my Mobile minutes. They had to do it for me. Is the system down.
Thanks in advance
19 REPLIES 19

I'd given up on this over the last week having tried all the suggestions numerous times but  after receiving an email from support I made another attempt  just now and  finally had a successful top up...

Thanks  , Nigel

are people still having problems, I can't top up

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Try registering the card details and then making the payment?
You can always delete the card details again if you don't want to store them.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Thanks for the reply ,  still  no go , error messages all the way. 

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Sorry it didn't work.
It was a bit of a shot in the dark.
Maybe catch 48 support on the chat facility when it's back online in the morning.
That's usually the best and quickest way to get a solution.
See the link in my signature below.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

It worked because you hi-lighted the link to change my card details and advised to delete the old card. Thank you.
I never had this problem until now. I always logged in and chose the option of paying with a new card.
So it was your advise that I got sorted.
Thank you again

Glad it helped @antoinettedowling .

But presumably a longer term solution is still needed from 48 support to allow those who don't want to register their card details to make payments/purchases?

That is correct. It is an issue on their side which they are working on. Thank you.

Hello
I just topped up. I had same problem last month. I was advised by a customer to delete old card. It worked for me.
Stay safe.

Doesn't work at all for me and I've tried everything.

Unfortunately I know of at least a couple of people who are moving from 48 to GoMo because of this and the fact that payment problems keep happening... Man Sad