Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Leaving

Newcomer
‎17-01-2020 01:13 AM
Sorry guys, but it's time to go. Delighted with the service for almost 10 years. It's getting harder to top up now, more and more. Each machine or vendor I go to now, cannot or will not give me top up. It's a Pity really. Would love to stay, but the options for topping up now, are to slim. I need my fone for medical reasons. Sad to go.😞
Posted from Huawei FIG-LX1
0 Likes

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Leaving

Newcomer
‎18-01-2020 12:04 AM
Got sorted. My sister topped up my fone via her card, and i gave her the cost of it. I have refused up to this date, to do any kind of transactions with any banks for what they done to this Country. Looks like it's impossible now. 😞

View solution in context

0 Likes

All Replies
Highlighted

The Legend
‎17-01-2020 08:04 AM
Voucher topups were discontinued earlier this month as announced here before Xmas

https://community.48months.ie/t5/The-Knowledgebase/Voucher-Retirement/ta-p/52781

Topping up by card is even simpler anyway.
And automatic membership renewal means you can forget about doing anything manually each month.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee so if you need to contact 48 support then use option 3 or the chat facility here.
Posted from Generic Android 2.0
0 Likes
Highlighted

Newcomer
‎18-01-2020 12:04 AM
Got sorted. My sister topped up my fone via her card, and i gave her the cost of it. I have refused up to this date, to do any kind of transactions with any banks for what they done to this Country. Looks like it's impossible now. 😞
0 Likes
Highlighted

The Legend
‎18-01-2020 10:49 AM
For what it's worth as far as I know some credit unions offer debit cards.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee so if you need to contact 48 support then use option 3 or the chat facility here.
Posted from Generic Android 2.0
0 Likes

Announcements
Welcome to the 48Community!

To take part in the discussions or to post your own question, you'll need to register so If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so. Register now >>

While you're here, check out our "Featured Topics" below.

Our Troubleshooting Guide and Knowledgebase contain help and support articles and popular questions to help you as a 48 customer.

Order a free SIM
Earn some extra credit or cash with MatesRates!
Unlock your phone
Ask the community