cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mich to guido plan

akmgpd
Newcomer
How to change micth plan to guido if u are abroad?
5 REPLIES 5

akmgpd
Newcomer
Hi how to change mich to guido when u abroad

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
You can buy a Guido membership but it will only become active when the current Mitch membership eventually expires as normal.
You can't terminate an active membership prematurely to start a new membership early.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Did that help at all @akmgpd?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

akmgpd
Newcomer
Hi . Well the plan is finish nex week and im in holidays all week so bad news...:(

Yes - that's unfortunate alright.

I don't know why 48 don't allow people to (optionally) terminate a membership early to start a new one in circumstances like this or other circumstances when not roaming.

Obviously that should not be the automatic default but at least if the option was there it might help customers out in certain circumstances - and earn 48 a bit more money presumably?