cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No minutes left

26jeff
Newcomer
hi I'm on the unlimted calls and txt plan now my phone says I've no minutes left!!! Never happened before as I have unlimited calls and texts for €20 per month..... Can u help me figure out ways wrng??
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

But what type of membership does it say that you have?

If you have no data allowance then it sounds to me like you may have €10 Standard membership and not €20 Don as you suggested in your first post?

Standard membership used to come with "unlimited" mobile calls but that changed a while ago and now it only comes with 300 mins per month.

See here:

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Memberships/Standard/m-p/36445#M100

Note that Standard membership is no longer worth buying as Guido comes with more for the same price - but still only 300 mobile mins.

If you want more mobile mins each month (subject to fair usage limit etc.) then you need to buy €20 Don membership which now comes with 1000 mins (used to be unlimited).

In the meantime if you need to make mobile calls then you need to buy a mobile calls add-on.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

5 REPLIES 5

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

What does your online account say about your membership status/type, expiry date and allowance balances?

https://www.48months.ie/my-48

E.g. mine shows:

Current membership: The Don

This month's membership will end on the 23rd August 2015 at 11:59pm

Mobile minutes: 847 mins remaining
Mobile texts: All texts fair usage policy
Internet: 7.95 GB remaining
Landline minutes: 58 mins remaining

What does yours show?

What sort of number were you trying to call - e.g. Irish mobile, Irish landline, "special" landline (e.g. 1850, 1890 etc.), International mobile or landline?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

26jeff
Newcomer
It says my current membership will run out on the 11th of August at 11.59 I've no mobile mins left 40 mins landline and All texts? I don't have internet on my plan jst unlimited calls and texts.....

But what type of membership does it say that you have?

If you have no data allowance then it sounds to me like you may have €10 Standard membership and not €20 Don as you suggested in your first post?

Standard membership used to come with "unlimited" mobile calls but that changed a while ago and now it only comes with 300 mins per month.

See here:

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Memberships/Standard/m-p/36445#M100

Note that Standard membership is no longer worth buying as Guido comes with more for the same price - but still only 300 mobile mins.

If you want more mobile mins each month (subject to fair usage limit etc.) then you need to buy €20 Don membership which now comes with 1000 mins (used to be unlimited).

In the meantime if you need to make mobile calls then you need to buy a mobile calls add-on.

Hope this helps.

26jeff
Newcomer
Ok tanks a lot i didnt no it had changed yes i will change over to guido now tanx for all ur help 😀

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Yes but Guido won't give you any more mobile mins.
Just the same 300 as standard now.
If you need more then you need to buy add-ons or Don membership for €20 which comes with 1000 mobile mins per month.

Hope this helps.