cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service

Anon
Not applicable
Hey guys I'm just in lanzorote I cannot seem to gain service does anybody know why and how I can get in thanks in advance!!
9 REPLIES 9

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

You seem to be using an iPhone?

If so then this is almost certainly the problem:

iPhone abroad issue

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable
I am is there anything I can do??

Yes - do what the link says!

You may need to try it several times though as it can be tricky to "catch" the network connection in order to change the roaming profile.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable
Hey I've done what u said but when I go into sim a applications it will not allow me to go any further please help!!!!

You have to keep trying.

You need to catch it just as the phone gets a brief connection to the local network.

Try repeatedly toggling airplane mode on and then off again and then as quickly as you can try the rest of the instructions.

It's an iPhone problem that hits lots of people when roaming abroad.

Unfortunately iPhones are a lot of hassle in this and lots of other situations compared to other phones (Android, Windows) that don't suffer from the same problems.

Hope this helps.

Anon
Not applicable
I finally got it whoo 😁😁 thanks so much for all your help!!

Great - glad you got sorted.

I really don't know why roaming has to be so difficult with iPhones though... Man Sad

And not just on 48 either. 

Anon
Not applicable
I know it was very frustrating 😫😫 but all is good now!!😁😁

OK - glad it's working anyway. Man Happy