cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid for 2 months but after 1 have no plan

I paid for 2 months membership but after one month the 48 is saying the plan is over and i have to pay it again. What am I supposed to do with this kind of behaviour

3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Are you sure that the first payment wasn't €25.98 comprising €12.99 for your first plan and €12.99 for the one-time activation fee?

What does your Transactions page say about previous payments?

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the links in my signature below.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

I paid 25.98 it said that is choosing 12.99 it will get to 2 months. So i choose that the bill also showed the same . That one month discount . And after one month the plan expired. Im liked doomed in this situation. Just wasted my money in this unworthy Sim.

You didn't address the questions that I asked in an attempt to shed some light on the situation.

Seems to me that you probably paid €25.98 for the one-time activation fee of €12.99 and your first membership plan costing €12.99.

You may then have benefited from free/bonus cash credit of €12.99 which you can then use to buy your second month's membership plan.

If you're still confused and don't want to answer my questions then you should contact 48 support for further assistance.

See the links in my signature below.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.