cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with my account

rusty_80
Visitor

Got text message from you to say that there was a problem with my membership payment, I phoned bank and they said no problem from their end so can you explain why this should happen.  I now cannot obviously use my phone

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

rusty_80
Visitor

Thanks for replying getting fed up with 48 as unable to get help, have never had mobile broadband so think I will have to go with another provider.

View solution in context

3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
You'll need to contact 48 support about this.
Nobody here on the community forum will be able to sort it out for you.
See the link in my signature below.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

rusty_80
Visitor

Thanks for replying getting fed up with 48 as unable to get help, have never had mobile broadband so think I will have to go with another provider.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
You should be able to get immediate help using the chat support facility from the link in my signature.
If you never had data working then you probably didn't configure your internet/APN settings correctly.
See here for instructions on how to do this:

http://community.48months.ie/t5/The-Knowledgebase/My-Internet-is-not-working/ta-p/45928

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.