Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Renew membership before it runs out

Average Joe
‎22-06-2015 06:55 PM
Hi I've ran out of Internet and landline minutes and I want to change my membership to a different package but want to know can I do this mid-membership or not as my membership doesn't expire till the 30th of June
Posted from Sony LT30p
1 Like

Accepted Solutions

Re: Renew membership before it runs

[ Edited ]
The Legend
‎22-06-2015 11:53 PM

You can't.

Memberships always run their full monthly course.

If you buy another one while you have a current one active then the new one stacks to kick in when the current one expires.

It does not start immediately and the membership benefits attached to it are not available until it starts.

If you use up membership allowances before the membership month is up then you need to buy add-ons to tide you over for the remainder of the current membership month.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee so if you need to contact 48 support then use option 3 or the chat facility here.

View solution in context

0 Likes

All Replies

[ Edited ]
The Legend
‎22-06-2015 11:53 PM

You can't.

Memberships always run their full monthly course.

If you buy another one while you have a current one active then the new one stacks to kick in when the current one expires.

It does not start immediately and the membership benefits attached to it are not available until it starts.

If you use up membership allowances before the membership month is up then you need to buy add-ons to tide you over for the remainder of the current membership month.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee so if you need to contact 48 support then use option 3 or the chat facility here.
0 Likes

The Legend
‎07-07-2015 11:45 AM
Did that help at all?

Posted from Micromax A310
0 Likes

Announcements
Welcome to the 48Community!

To take part in the discussions or to post your own question, you'll need to register so If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so. Register now >>

While you're here, check out our "Featured Topics" below.

Our Troubleshooting Guide and Knowledgebase contain help and support articles and popular questions to help you as a 48 customer.

Top Discussions
Order a free SIM
Earn some extra credit or cash with MatesRates!
Unlock your phone
Ask the community