cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top up

KevinK7419
Newcomer
Hi, I have set up my card and topped up by 7.99. However, i havent got the membership when I payed for it. Could you plaese help me as I am stuck for calls.
14 REPLIES 14

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
You need to clarify...
What do you mean by top-up?
Did you top up your cash credit balance?
Or did you actually buy a membership?
Do you have a membership already active that has not expired yet?
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

MariaLauraT2817
Newcomer
Hi there, I just checked my bank account and top up went through, but my member isn't active (first time worked out okay, this is the second time)

Hi , same with me ! I'm not able to make a calls I'm not able to buy a plan ! Is this a joke!?

There's not much point in posting the same thing over and over again if you're not going to contact 48 support as advised! 

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

KevinK7419
Newcomer
So basically i set up my card got a message clarification that my number is all set up and i am good to go. Therefore, I bought the 7.99e membership but when I troed to call it says my monthly membership has run out. When I go to membership on my account, this is the message that pops up"Sorry you are not allowed to purchase memberships, since you have a Bundle in progress"

Same with me ,all the time!I'm stuck!

There's not much point in posting the same thing over and over again if you're not going to contact 48 support as advised! 

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

@MariaLauraT2817

Again, you need to be clearer.
"Top-up" suggests that you topped up your cash credit balance.
This is not the same as buying a membership.
Please clarify exactly what you did and what your My48 account page says about your membership status, transaction history etc.

Hope this helps.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
@KevinK7419

You need to contact 48 support about this.
Only they can sort it out for you.

Hope this helps.