cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

blank screen

rightback
Newcomer

I get a blank screen for My48 after I log in, so can't register my new pin. I see a few people with similar problems, but nobody has posted a solution. Hast taken way too long to sort out. If I could today I''d switch from 48, but in the meantime, anybody got a solution? 

thanks 

6 REPLIES 6

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

If you're logging in on the app then try the website instead.

Or vice versa.

Sometimes one works and the other doesn't (i.e. app versus website).

Have you contacted 48 support about this?

See the link in my signature below.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Many thanks for your reply, and it does make sense, but hasn't worked for me. 

App won't work as 'sim not registered - register sim on desktop' .,, i've tried on 3 different computers (mac and windows), but still a blank screen on My48. 

Online chat help registered sim for me, but membership expired in meantime and can't renew as can't see my48...

Online help person's solution was to 'try another browser'... i've tried at least four. 

App still saying sim not registered. 

infinite loop of getting nowhere - if not sorted by tomorrow, i'm off to tesco or gomo

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Sounds like the only option might be to top-up using a voucher

https://community.48months.ie/t5/The-Knowledgebase/How-do-I-top-up-Overview-of-the-top-up-payment-op...

and buy membership by text?

https://community.48months.ie/t5/The-Knowledgebase/How-do-I-buy-stuff-by-text/ta-p/3974

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

many thanks... will try that

Did it help at all @rightback ?

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did that help at all @rightback?