cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

48 help

dosero3
Newcomer
I am struggling to get any help from this service. I re activated my sim can get incoming calls and texts since Saturday & was assured that it would be resolved the next day for me to top up. No so empty promise it's since with the tech dept who are not up to much in the way of moving it forward. I have been patient, outline the urgency of the matter bug still nothing. I'm wondering if anyone can move this forward getting tired of being told to 'hang tough' and such crap with no competent assistance. Any advice welcome . I cannot stress his urgent that if is I have my phone in use.

Lisa
3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Duplicate post - I already replied to your other one here:

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Techie-Updates/Try-out-our-new-responsive-website/m-p/32318#M2255

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dosero3
Newcomer
Thanks all sorted I really would liked a quicker response as I was advised, not just being difficult for the sake of it as I desperately needed my phone at the time. But alls well and sorted now,

Thanks,
Lisa

What sorted things out for you?

There's no point in posting more than once on the forum about an individual problem.

And in fact if you keep replying to support requests logged with 48 support then you may actually delay getting a reponse as each time you reply they put it to the back of the queue! At least that's what they said a while back.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.