cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

48 not registering with iphone 4s

ciankav
Visitor
Hi, my iPhone 4s will not accept my new 48 sim. The phone is unlocked and accepts other networks, why not 48?
Thank you.....
9 REPLIES 9

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

What happens?

Any error messages?

Any functionality at all - e.g. can you scan for networks? Can you see 48? Can you connect to it?

Have you registered/activated the 48 SIM?

What other SIMs work in it?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

ciankav
Visitor
Hi....we get a message to say that phone is locked but Meteor works on it. It tries to connect to 48 but then stops. We have registered to 48 and activated the sim.

Maybe it's locked to Meteor?!

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

ciankav
Visitor
I don't think do, I brought it to a shop yesterday and they said that it is not showing as being locked to any networks......there's a problem with the phone and 48 for some reason......

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

What is the exact message that you get?

Post a screenshot if possible.

If it says it's locked then most likely it is locked.

The shop could've made a mistake - or tried to con you.
Can you try another operator's sim in it?
If the only one that works is meteor then it's almost certainly locked to meteor.

Hope this helps.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Any update?

ciankav
Visitor
Thanks for your message......trying to figure out how to attach a screens hot here on the board.......

ciankav
Visitor
Just tried Meteor so far.....will try another network.....

So did you get anywhere with this?