cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bought two 10euro credits by mistake

mctotal90
Newcomer

I mistakenly bought two Guido memberships, one for this months membership and I thought the other 10e would be moved into my credit account to be used another time. The second 10e Guido has come out of my bank account as well, but it did nothing and seems to have just dissappeared. Can you please help me?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

The second one should appear as a "next" membership on your account - stacked to kick in when your current membership has run its course and expires.

Log into your online account and check what it says in the Membership Planner section of the page.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

2 REPLIES 2

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

The second one should appear as a "next" membership on your account - stacked to kick in when your current membership has run its course and expires.

Log into your online account and check what it says in the Membership Planner section of the page.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

I presume that this explained things adequately for you?