Did you mean: 

Bush android internet settings

kevingeorge
Newcomer

Hi all

I got a Bush android phone and I can't get the internet working on it

24 REPLIES 24

@deisecailin wrote:

How did you get yours working please? I have spent about 10 hours on it and no luck at all....

As I asked already, what specific problem are you having?

If you have configured your settings but it's not working then double check against these instructions:

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Need-Help/Internet/m-p/34493#M12560

If possible post your settings (screenshots are the best if possible) for review.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

deisecailin
Visitor
Problem with data connects for a few seconds then disconnects 02 Irl is coming up. Settings have been configured. Will try and get screenshots

Do calls and texts work OK?

Is it just data that is the problem?

Have you enabled data roaming?

Some phones will misidentify 48 as O2 (or even Tesco) but that's not necessarily a problem.

If you scan for networks can you see and connect to 48 or only O2?

You seem to be posting from a Nokia Lumia phone but this thread is about Bush phones.

Please clarify what phone you are having problems with.

If you can't get screenshots then just list out the internet/APN settings manually for review.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

deisecailin
Visitor
Calls and texts work ok
It appears to be a data problem
It is a Bush phone the problem is with I cannot use data on it so am posting from a Microsoft phone
Data roaming is enabled

What about the other APN/internet settings?