cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't receive calls from England

deeduh
Newcomer
A company in England have emailed me saying they tried ringing me on 2 different occasions but with no answer, I have not seen any missed calls and the phone does not ring. Do I need to have EU roaming add on for them to ring me?
4 REPLIES 4

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Don't buy the EU roaming add-ons - they are no use here.

They are for when YOU are roaming abroad in the EU so will be a waste of money here.

Are you sure that the caller used the correct number format - e.g. +353 89 1234567 or similar?

What happened at their end when they tried to call you? E.g. what message or error?

You should contact 48 support and they should be able to check if there is a problem with incoming calls from abroad.

http://www.48months.ie/help#ask-a-48-agent

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

deeduh
Newcomer
Hi ,they did not say just that they couldn't reach me and they were having difficulty getting through to me. I told them to try 0035387 (as I kept old number) but don't think this worked for them . I have asked the 48 help so hopefully they will be able to check for me if it is working

48 support will definitely be in a better position that anybody here to help you. Man Wink

Just wondering did you ever successfully receive calls from the UK or other international callers?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

deeduh
Newcomer
Hopefully now! Not that I know of anyway I don't think so anyway, I'd get the odd call from fairly strange looking numbers but I don't answer them 😂