Did you mean: 

Can't receive incoming calls or text but still can make calls

Anon
Not applicable
5 REPLIES 5

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did you try powering the phone off and on again?
Can you send texts?
When did incoming calls/texts stop working?
Did anything change on your phone before this?
What does your online account say about your membership status, expiry date and calls/texts allowances?

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable
Can make calls but can't send text or receive them or receive incoming calls my membership don't end till 30 Jan and I've tried power off the fone and took SIM out and back in still nothin

OK - I reckon you'll need to log a support query to ask 48 support to look into this for you.

How to get help

I wonder if it's a dodgy SIM or something and you need a replacement? You could order a new one (not a replacement or your current one will be disabled immediately!) speculatively in case it eventually turns out that you do need a new one. At least then you have it and, if necessary, can ask 48 support to enable it under your existing account/number/membership etc.

All you need to know about SIMs

Can you try the SIM in another phone in case it happens to be some issue with your phone?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable
No issue wit the fone it's the sim

How do you know for sure?

Anyway - log a support query to get 48 support on the case.

Good luck.