cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant log in

Anon
Not applicable

Hi,

I registered my new 48 SIM last night on the site with my email address and requested to port my old number. This has happened it would appear, but when I try to log in to my 48, it says that this email is not a 48 email, and has won’t let me log in to pay membership.. Can you help, as I really need my phone today. I registered this account last year but did not actually use it, but I’ve been able to log in under this old email. 

Thanks,

Dave 

3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Regarding your login problem you should contact 48 support about this and get them to advise:

How to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable

Thanks for your help, I have logged a ticket with Ask an Agent but am still waiting (3 hours so far), just really needing this to be sorted as I need to be able to make calls later on today. 

Thanks again! 

See the link that I posted above for estimated reponse times to support queries.

How long does it take to get a reply?

The 48 support crew work 7 days a week from 8am to 10pm. You can expect a reply within 6 business hours, if you've responded to something they've sent you, it'll be 24 hours. 

And if something has to be looked at by the tech guys, it can take between 3 and 5 working days to get resolved. If you e-mail in though,  you'll get a reply within 48 hours.

Only 48 support can help you out here. None of the (non 48 employee) contributors to the public forum can really do much unfortunately.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.