cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complicated Money Driven System

warrick
Regular

bought €20 top up voucher ad rang 1740 followed all,eter number and hash , go to account can get it to work, but get page asking  to BUY this and fookin that AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

STOP COMPLICATING THINGS WHEN I DO AS PER YOU SAY THEN  ADD MY CREDIT

13 REPLIES 13

1 had text this morning sayin expired

2 bought voucher,added etc NO calls

3 payment history in MY 48 is only showing upto 1/2/14

4 text *100# says your ballance is 20:01

5 go to top up says voucher already used

So you have already used the voucher and topped up your credit balance so I don't know why you are trying to use it again?

And while you have topped up your credit balance you have not bought membership.

You have to have membership to be able to use services.

And membership comes with certain bundled allowances for mobile calls, landline calls, texts and/or data:

What's the deal?

As I have said already you can buy membership online and pay for it from your €20.01 credit balance or you can buy it by text:

How do I buy stuff by text?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

So did you buy membership and get sorted?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Any update on this?

Does it all make sense and work OK now?