cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complicated Money Driven System

warrick
Regular

bought €20 top up voucher ad rang 1740 followed all,eter number and hash , go to account can get it to work, but get page asking  to BUY this and fookin that AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

STOP COMPLICATING THINGS WHEN I DO AS PER YOU SAY THEN  ADD MY CREDIT

13 REPLIES 13

warrick
Regular

EVERY OTHER NETWORK once you buy your voucher and top up on phone then YOU can use it to make calls but you clowns complicate the issue YOU NO GOOD MONEY DRIVEN USELESS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU HAVE MY MONEY SO GIVE ME THE CALLS I PAID YOU FOR

Your posts are not that clear.

I don't understand what your problem is?

Is it that you have to topup your credit balance and then buy membership/add-ons from that credit balance in two steps?

If that's a problem then just buy stuff online with a card?

Or once you have topped up by voucher check your balance by dialing *100# 

Handy short-codes 

and then buy stuff by text:

How do I buy stuff by text?

You seem to be having problems, confusion and complaints about 48 since you started posting here:

http://community.48months.ie/t5/forums/recentpostspage/post-type/message/user-id/44494

Maybe 48 is not the right network for your specific needs?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

MY POST is VERY CLEAR, but lets walk you through it SLOWLY OK,

1 buy top up voucher DONE

2 ring 1740 and enter voucher number then press # DONE

3 NO credit added so NO calls made

4 go to YOUR top up page and enter number AGAIN DONE

5 oops you already added that voucher AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

6 go to buy credit, add credit card WTF I DONT USE CC

7 instead of stupid responces with links, ohh hard job to do, TELL MY WHY MY CREDIT NOT ON MY PHONE 

AS for your smart reply YOU have MY MONEY I have NO service,

and I dont need YOU telling me where I should spend MY MONEY

just do YOUR job and sort this out NOW

Drop the attitude your just a customer service rep

when you text *100#

it says your top up account ballance is 20.01 but I still cant make a CALL 

@warrick wrote:

when you text *100#

it says your top up account ballance is 20.01 but I still cant make a CALL 

What does your online membership say about your membership status, expiry date and allowance balances? I suspect that you need to buy membership or an add-on from your credit balance to be able to make calls. Most services are not charged directly from your credit balance. There are some exceptions:

Other call charges

Just to clarify once again

Step 1: topup your credit balance - e.g. by voucher or online by card.

Step 2: buy stuff online or by text and pay for it from your credit balance

Just topping up your credit balance will not allow you to make mobile/landline calls, send texts etc.

These key posts may be of use to you to help you understand how 48 works...

How do I top up? Overview of the top-up payment op..

Where has my credit gone? 

Everything about membership

How do I buy stuff by text?

Handy short-codes 

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

I don't have your money

I don't work for 48.

Please don't lecture me about what I should or should not do...

Whether you like it or not (and it seems not) 48 have a model whereby you buy membership/add-ons in advance by card or out of your credit balance. If you topup your credit balance by voucher and you want to buy membership/add-ons then you have to do the latter as a separate step. Most people seem to be able to cope with this without losing the head...

Hope this helps.

SO YOU GOING TO EXPLAIN, OR MAYBE TRY AND HELP? 

OR YOU NOT LIKE US IRISH OR WHATS YOUR PROBLEM, DONT UNDERSTAND WHY YOU SEND MESSAGE AND THEN FAIL TO HELP CUSTOMERS

@warrick wrote:

SO YOU GOING TO EXPLAIN, OR MAYBE TRY AND HELP? 

OR YOU NOT LIKE US IRISH OR WHATS YOUR PROBLEM, DONT UNDERSTAND WHY YOU SEND MESSAGE AND THEN FAIL TO HELP CUSTOMERS

Did you read any of my replies?

What specifically do you not understand?

Hope this helps.