cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit not registered

catherine311
Newcomer
I just added 20 euro to my credit because I ran out of landline minutes and now the credit is not registering when I try to make phoene calls! Very frustrating when you get cut off in the middle of an important call!
3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

If you mean cash credit then that's not enough to make landline calls.

You need a landline allowance via your membership or an add-on to make such calls.

If you have used up your landline allowance on your current membership then you need to buy an add-on.

Note that if you have used up some or all allowances on your current membership then buying a new membership will not help as the new membership will not start until the current one runs its full monthly course and expires.

All memberships always run their full monthly course and cannot be terminated early by buying a new one.

A new one will "stack" if there is a current one that has not yet expired.

What does your My48 account page say about your membership status, expiry date, allowance balances and cash credit balance?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

catherine311
Newcomer
That help thanks. Can't justify 3 euro for another mere 10minutes of landline credit especially when I'm being put on hold for over half an hour with the number in calling. Thanks is for your help.

I understand - being left on hold for that sort of time is a real pain.

You probably know that some companies can be contacted in other ways - e.g. online chat support services, email, boards.ie, request a callback, FaceBook etc. and sometimes these are more convenient and less costly?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.