cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Details Of How Your Remaining Credit Has Been Used & Calls & Texts List Online

bobtheknob
Newcomer

Hi all,

Is there any plans in the future to have a feature of the list of calls/texts that you have made in a given month under our 'My 48'?

Also is there any plans to have a detailed breakdown on what your remaining credit (outside of your monthly plan) is spent on?

For example...I had credit in my account and some of it has been used.

I'm not sure where it has gone although I think it was an MMS (which also never sent but I think I got billed for).

An MMS isn't included in my monthly plan so I'd like to have the feature to see what my remaining credit is being spent on.

3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

For what it's worth I think you can get some or all of this info on request from 48 by logging a support request and asking for it:

How to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Why is this information not readily available?

I shouldn't have to log a support request for this.

All other mobile operators have this inofmration available when you log into your account online...why doesn't 48months?

When I was with Vodafone pay as you go they didn't make this information available - even on request as far as I know (at least not when I asked them anyway!). At least 48 do make it available on request (well they did when I had a query about the usage of roaming add-on texts earlier in the year). I presume the info is not generally available because 48 are a low cost operator. I guess that to have a system that makes it available on the user account page would incur additional operational costs? I agree that having this information readily available would help with transparency. But I personally would prefer not to pay more for the privilege. 

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.