Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Dual sim phone mix up ported two numbers!

Buddy
‎08-11-2013 11:16 AM
I had two sims in a dual sim phone. I ported one of those sims from Vodafone to 48 two days ago and the 48 sim is now in my shiny new iPhone. Now if I turn off the other phone that other number that I never interfered with has calls coming through to my other 48 sim! So I now faced two active phone numbers coming through onto my 48 sim. Please help this is a major inconvenience.
Posted from Apple iPhone
1 Like

Accepted Solutions

Re: Dual sim phone mix up ported two numbers!

Buddy
‎09-11-2013 12:10 PM

48 contacted me this morning and they told me to contact Vodafone the operator for the other business number.

They said there was a glitch where my business number was set to divert to my private number and they switched that off and told me to power both phones off for 15 minutes and then back on, and whoop whoop horray!!!!!!!!

It's now fixed happy days Smiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley Happy

48 ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View solution in context

0 Likes

All Replies

The Legend
‎08-11-2013 01:17 PM

I reckon you'll need to log a support query to get 48 to look into this for you:

How to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee so if you need to contact 48 support then use option 3 or the chat facility here.
0 Likes

[ Edited ]
Buddy
‎08-11-2013 02:00 PM
Thanks I did that also this morning still waiting to get a reply. Nightmare have to keep phone off as business callers keep getting through, so weird I never I inputted any information about that corporate business number to 48 yet it's in use.
Posted from Apple iPad
0 Likes

[ Edited ]
The Legend
‎08-11-2013 02:38 PM

Sorry - ignore this post.

I am not a 48 employee so if you need to contact 48 support then use option 3 or the chat facility here.
0 Likes

Buddy
‎08-11-2013 10:54 PM
I only received one message today from a 48 rep and he said he tested the signals sent and he sounds like he thinks I'm lying. So here I am still with the two separate sims separate numbers and separate phone handsets both taking calls when the one number is dialled. Crazy if it's not fixed by Monday I'll port too a different network.
Posted from Apple iPad
0 Likes

Buddy
‎09-11-2013 12:10 PM

48 contacted me this morning and they told me to contact Vodafone the operator for the other business number.

They said there was a glitch where my business number was set to divert to my private number and they switched that off and told me to power both phones off for 15 minutes and then back on, and whoop whoop horray!!!!!!!!

It's now fixed happy days Smiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley Happy

48 ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

The Legend
‎09-11-2013 10:46 PM

Glad you go sorted. That was an odd situation to end up in! 

0 Likes

Announcements
Welcome to the 48Community!

To take part in the discussions or to post your own question, you'll need to register so If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so. Register now >>

While you're here, check out our "Featured Topics" below.

Our Troubleshooting Guide and Knowledgebase contain help and support articles and popular questions to help you as a 48 customer.

Order a free SIM
Earn some extra credit or cash with MatesRates!
Unlock your phone
Ask the community