cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EU roaming and month ends

bravetoast
Visitor
Hi guys, I'm going to Paris this weekend and I want to but some EU roaming credits, but my contract month ends on the 28th. If I buy some on that day will my credit go when it is renewed?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

48 don't support data roaming abroad.

You are restricted to wifi access to the internet where available.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

7 REPLIES 7

dc888
Crew (retired)
Crew (retired)

Hey there

If you buy the roaming add ons they will expire at the end of your NEXT membership.

So if you renew your membership on 28th February the add ons will not expire until the end of March.

We changed this back in July so you actually get more than a month out of ant add on you buy with 48.

I hope that clears it up,

If you have any further questions just let me know.

Damian

bravetoast
Visitor
Hi Damian

Thanks for your help. Just one more question please if you don't mind.

I'm in Paris now and my network is showing up as 'Bouygues', but my 3G mobile network (I've 5gb) doesn't work over here. Do I have to buy EU data to use it here?

Thanks in advance.
Rachael.

48 don't support data roaming abroad.

You are restricted to wifi access to the internet where available.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

bravetoast
Visitor
Thank you Damian for your help 🙂

No problem.

But I'm not Damian. Man Wink

bravetoast
Visitor
Oh I'm so sorry I got confused there 😕

No worries. Man LOL