cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entering card details

ellenkearney94
Newcomer
Hello,
Trying to buy 48 credit with my debit card but when I enter my card number, it says my 'card number is not valid' ! Kind of weird when I can use my card on other sites, there's no problem! I've definitely entered my number correctly aswell... Any advice greatly appreciated, missing my free calls desperately! Thanks in advance 🙂
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

What sort of card?

What is the country of issue?

Edit: you said debit card - I presume VISA debit? Don't think they accept that. Just VISA credit, Mastercard credit and Laser debit (but that's now dead anyway).

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

What sort of card?

What is the country of issue?

Edit: you said debit card - I presume VISA debit? Don't think they accept that. Just VISA credit, Mastercard credit and Laser debit (but that's now dead anyway).

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Ya that must be the problem so.. Visa debit card was what I was trying.. Thank you!

If you don't have another card that works then you may need to topup by voucher.

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Need-Help/buying-membership/m-p/25195#M7857

Hope this helps.