cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

European roaming not working

eimearemm
Newcomer

My account shows that I have 30 minutes of calls and 25 texts of roaming available however I cannot make calls or texts in Geneva. Any suggestions?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

1amcn
Rock Star

Hi 

Switzerland falls under Other Call Charges and I am fairly sure EU add on's will not function there... only funds from your balance will enable you to call/text out.

Also, a live memership is also required, as always!

See below:

Rest of Europe

Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Faroe Islands, Georgia, Gibraltar, Macedonia, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Russia, Serbia, Switzerland, Turkey or Ukraine

You'll pay:

Making calls and calling your voicemail€1.69

Receiving calls€1.59

Sending texts39c

Receiving texts Free

Calls made and received in Rest of Europe are charged on a per minute basis.

Of coarse, as mentioned above - ensure your handset is on Data Roaming and do address the matter with 48 Support for certainty,  as also mentioned above.

Smiley Happy

View solution in context

2 REPLIES 2

Anon
Not applicable
Hi eimear,

i'd suggest maybe restarting your phone, resetting your network settings, or removing and reinserting your SIM card.

if none of the above options work, please write to a member of the technical staff (using the link below) and explain your issue to them.

hope this helps.

1amcn
Rock Star

Hi 

Switzerland falls under Other Call Charges and I am fairly sure EU add on's will not function there... only funds from your balance will enable you to call/text out.

Also, a live memership is also required, as always!

See below:

Rest of Europe

Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Faroe Islands, Georgia, Gibraltar, Macedonia, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Russia, Serbia, Switzerland, Turkey or Ukraine

You'll pay:

Making calls and calling your voicemail€1.69

Receiving calls€1.59

Sending texts39c

Receiving texts Free

Calls made and received in Rest of Europe are charged on a per minute basis.

Of coarse, as mentioned above - ensure your handset is on Data Roaming and do address the matter with 48 Support for certainty,  as also mentioned above.

Smiley Happy