cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failing to buy Standard Membership

Anon
Not applicable

Dear sir/Madam,

Will you please help me connect my Membership? I topped up 3 or 4 days ago with 10 euros but I am failing to buy Standard membership. Any problem with the System? Please help! Let me know. I am waiting. 

9 REPLIES 9

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

How are you trying to buy it and what happens - e.g. any errors etc.?

What does your online account say about your membership status, expiry date and cash credit balance?

If you dial *100# and hit call/send what credit balance is returned?

If €10+ then try texting "Standard" without the quotes to 1745.

Does that work?
I presume that you had Standard membership before and were a member before 5th March 2013?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

chloe_f13
Newcomer
I have the same problem I just topped up €15 and the last thing the robot said on the phone was that my balance was €15.01 , now I tried to buy the 'mitch' plan and it says my balance is only €0.01 ? Help

That's correct.

Your credit balance was €15.01 then you bought Mitch membership which costs €15 so now your credit balance is €0.01 and you have membership for the month.

What's the problem?

Where has my credit gone?

Everything about membership

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

chloe_f13
Newcomer
Oh sorry forgot to mention that I got two error messages saying I didn't have enough balance to buy the membership and I can't call or text

What does your online account say about your membership status, expiry date and cash credit balance?

https://www.48months.ie/my-48

What does your My History page say about recent topups/purchases?

https://www.48months.ie/my-48/my-history

Hope this helps.

chloe_f13
Newcomer
It says my membership has expired, balance is €0.01

History says I last bought the mitch in August

Are you sure that your €15 topup actually went through?

If so I would have expected it to appear in your My History page.

Did the money come out of your bank account/card?

Or maybe you topped up and made calls not covered by your membership allowances which were charged from your credit balance and that's why the money is gone?

You might need to contact 48 support about this if you think that something is wrong:

How to get help

Hope this helps.

Anon
Not applicable

I just bought the standard membership, it took 10 euro out of my bank account and it's now saying hang on we are processing your last order, refresh this page to see updates, but it's been like that for about an hour and a half now and has not updated, I contacted the support and that was about an hour ago and I have not yet received a reply. I don't know whats wrong but I need the membership asap.

If you are buying standard membership then I presume that you are a customer since before 5th March 2013 and this is not a first time membership purchase?

Not sure why you are getting that problem.

According to this you can expect a response to an initial query within 6 business hours (8AM - 10PM) so you may just have to wait for them to get back to you.

How to get help

Hope this helps.