Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get I messages working on my iPhone 5

Anon
Not applicable

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Anon
Not applicable
Well nubus..well a 48 team member said that he added 25 cents to my account because I seen that I messages wouldn't work unless u had an extra 25 cents in ur account but I thought I got it sorted myself so il tell u what I did 🙂 I went into my Apple ID because I had my old phone number in it and I thought I couldn't send I messages because of dat so I changed my number to my new 48 number in my Apple ID..it didn't work straight away but the next day I got my I messages working..try that mate and if that don't work add 25 cents or a euro to your account and hopefully that gets u going because it annoyed me cause I use my I messages with my gf..hope this helps you 🙂

View solution in context

3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

If you search the forum for "iMessage" you will find several threads that deal with this already that might help.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable
Did you find a solution for thie retep?

I had a lil trouble setting iMessage up for the first time too..

Anon
Not applicable
Well nubus..well a 48 team member said that he added 25 cents to my account because I seen that I messages wouldn't work unless u had an extra 25 cents in ur account but I thought I got it sorted myself so il tell u what I did 🙂 I went into my Apple ID because I had my old phone number in it and I thought I couldn't send I messages because of dat so I changed my number to my new 48 number in my Apple ID..it didn't work straight away but the next day I got my I messages working..try that mate and if that don't work add 25 cents or a euro to your account and hopefully that gets u going because it annoyed me cause I use my I messages with my gf..hope this helps you 🙂