cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find out who left a voicemail?

Anon
Not applicable
I received a voicemail but I can't catch the name of the person who sent it and there don't seem to be any options in the voicemail menu to hear the details of the message - sender, time, date, etc? Is there any way to find this out? Thanks
3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

I don't think that you can - at least I've never found a way.

It's really annoying not to know what number a messages is from or the date/time of the message etc.

Maybe ask 48 support in case they can advise?

http://www.48months.ie/help/ask-agent

If it is possible and they explain how to get this info then please post back as it might help others (definitely me!).

Thanks.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

The only way to know who left a voicemail and when they did so is via the SMS notification that you get.

Not sure if you get it later if your phone is off or out of coverage at the time though?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Did that help at all?