cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I paid 20e and only got Standard Membership

Anon
Not applicable

Hi, 

This morning I topped up by 20e, buying the Don Deal, and when I tried to use my data it wouldn't work. I then checked my membership and saw that I only had Standard Membership, which is due to expire in June (a month from now). I thought I had clicked the wrong one by accident, so I bought the internet add on for 3e. Then I checked my bank account, only to find that 48 had taken the full 20e for the Don Deal and the 3e for the internet. I would please like my 23e refunded as soon as you can, I've changed my mind about 48.

Cheers, Rachael

3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

What does your account history say about topups and membership/add-on purchases?

https://48months.ie/orders/history

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable

When I messaged the 48 Facebook page someone responded saying that I did have the Don Deal (even though when I checked it yesterday, it definitely said Standard) and he said it was an issue with my settings. Then I changed all the settings like it says (I've got a Galaxy Ace) and it worked for about an hour, then the internet stopped working, and then I wasn't able to make or receive any calls or texts. Then my boyfriend tried fixing the settings, and again, I got about an hour out of it, and now I've no internet again, and I can't make or receive any calls or texts. 
This is incredibly frustrating. I am having problem after problem and I am extremely unhappy with the network.
I would like my 23e refunded please, because I got nothing for it, and I want to change network.

Admin48
Crew (retired)
Crew (retired)

Sorry to hear about the issues you're having, it can be a pain to get a smartphone up and running.

This might be a long shot but have you tried turning it off and on again? It does the trick for me most of the times. If you live in the areas around Donegal, Limerick or Cork it might be that your phone wasn't working because of a small outage our network had earlier today, you can read about it here: http://community.48months.ie/t5/Techie-Updates/Resolved-3G-coverage-issues-08-05-2013/td-p/328

Fingers crossed everything will be running smoothly for you soon, let us know how you're getting on.