cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet is not working again???? Srcond time this month!!!

usern
Newcomer
Hi, I have samsung S3 mini and my mobile internet is down all day for no reason. I have the Don till 18/08/2013 and I still have 4.26GB of data available to me but its not working. I have checked my settings its all fine. APN been checked so its something wrong on your end because its only today this problem has occurred and its funny because I do have very good signal "H" with 2 arrows but only one of them green the second arrow normally was orange when all was fine but today its only one colored arrow looks like the signal is going but nothing coming back. So could you please look into it asap. Thank you
7 REPLIES 7

usern
Newcomer
On my end everything is ok so its definitely something wrong on ur system! !!!

Anon
Not applicable

Mine has also been down all day for no reason, was working in the morning then nothing for the rest of the day. I have an Iphone 3gs

Anon
Not applicable

My internet is down also and I'm in Galway! Get it sorted 48 as I really need it when I don't have WiFi

Anon
Not applicable

Hi Im in Dublin & have had no internet all day

My internet back to normal around 11 am today???!!!! So in one month I had no internet for 48 hours!!! And I have paid to have it...!!!

So 48 guy's how are you's gonna reimburse my account?????????????

Awaiting for reply....!!!!!

You do realise you need to message 48 abou this and not leave it here?

Mail the 48 crew directly here and tell them about what happened and they will see what they can do for you!!

http://help.48months.ie/requests/new

Anon
Not applicable

Yes I am aware of that - But I needed to double check my phone before logging it - Having checked all the settings - they were ok . I had turned off data roaming recently in order to save battery - Internet is back now that data roaming is turned on