cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet not working since yesterday (4 august)

Anon
Not applicable
My Internet stopped working out of no where yesterday and hasnt worked since. Ive 4.9gbs left and only purchased credit recently.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

If it was working before but stopped recently and doesn't come back after rebooting the phone then you probably need to log a support query to get 48 to look into this for you:

http://help.48months.ie/requests/new

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

10 REPLIES 10

Anon
Not applicable

Hi there,

Check if the 48 APN is still correct. It has happened to me where my phone decided to delete my APNs on my behlaf.

Can any other 48 customers get internet in your area?

Try your 48 sim in a different phone if possible.

If other 48 customers cant get internet in your area you will need to log a support ticket with 48 at the bottom of the help main page.

Adam

Anon
Not applicable
I've logged aticket but heard nothing back. Its not my phone it isn't working on my two new phones and the apns are all there and correct. The only person i heard with this problem was a girl who wrote on the 48 facebook page with the same problem

Me too. Not working since yesterday. No reply back either

Anon
Not applicable
Good im not the only one haha hopefully be back soon let me no if yours works

Working fine for me right now in D7 in case that's of any use...

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

p6
Newcomer
My internet not workin ether iv checked every thing still not work

If it was working before but stopped recently and doesn't come back after rebooting the phone then you probably need to log a support query to get 48 to look into this for you:

http://help.48months.ie/requests/new

Hope this helps.

kingjim
Newcomer

every time my membership runs out i have issues with maintaining an internet signal. Every setting in cellular is correct every time and im not in a blind spot for signal. It has been happening for last 2 months. Only happens at the worst of times, is there a fix that i can rely on?? if not will be moving network at this stage

Can't understand why that would happen if your internet/APN settings are correct and you have a data allowance.

What sort of phone is it?

If it's a Samsung Galaxy then these phones seem to be problematic in this respect but nobody seems to understand why or how to fix this.

If necessary contact 48 support in case they can advise:

http://www.48months.ie/help#ask-a-48-agent

Hope this helps.