cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet not working

grace_airey
Newcomer
I have a Samsumg J5 (2016) and my data isn't working properly. I'm on the guido membership and definitely have data left. I have gone to the online configurator and when I do this it works but then the next day the same thing. I have re configured it approx 15 times in the past 3 weeks.
Anyone else have this problem?
Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Unfortunately this is a common problem with Samsung phones where they spontaneously lose the internet settings.
There are lots of reports of this problem worldwide (and here) and no fail-safe solution from Samsung.
You'll probably need to contact Samsung support our the seller of your phone for advice on how to address this.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

4 REPLIES 4

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Unfortunately this is a common problem with Samsung phones where they spontaneously lose the internet settings.
There are lots of reports of this problem worldwide (and here) and no fail-safe solution from Samsung.
You'll probably need to contact Samsung support our the seller of your phone for advice on how to address this.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

grace_airey
Newcomer
Ok
Thanks a mil 🙂

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
The only thing that I can suggest is that you make sure that your phone is using the very latest software from Samsung.
Their support site should have details about how to check and upgrade if necessary.

Hope this helps.

Did that help at all @grace_airey?