cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet suddenly stopped working

michealol
Newcomer

Hey y'all, really don't want to be bothering you at this hour! As you can see from the subject line my internet suddenly stopped working on my phone in the middle of the day. No settings were changed, no buttons accidentally pressed, just whoosh, gone.

For your information its a two month old LG nexus 4 (via google) with round 1.5 GB data left on it according to my48. I have normal reception with the little h indicated and can send texts, but the blue colour of the bars (which mean I can access the internet, I think) is gone. I rechecked all my settings according to the website and they're all fine.

I hope this is enough info to help you. Please come back to me with anything else you want or need. I hope you can fix this tonight as it is kinda necessary to me. This is also my first time on the community so this can serve doubly as my introduction post! You guys rock! (seriously)

Thanks a lot,

Micheal

12 REPLIES 12

Anon
Not applicable

Exactly the same happened to me I bought my new memership it was working and suneddly it stop working. My phone is a samsung s2. No settings were change in the phone so I think It's something to do with the networl 

leetko
Newcomer

Everything just came back to normal. No restarts or changes in settings.

Hey everyone, seems I missed out on a lot of conversation! Anyway I seem to be in the same lucky boat as leetko above. This morning everything was working perfectly again (blue bars, good speed). I can't really help you as regards what I did to get it working, as I didn't do anything else last night! Thanks to everyone for all the help and advice!