cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet

mark1973
Newcomer

I'M HAVING FIERCE PROBLEMS WITH MY INTERNET TOPPED UP TWICE STILL NO INTERNET AND GETTING NO HELP 48 IS A JOKE

Edit // message content moved from tag field into message body for visibility. -Marion

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Your post was blank and the subject line doesn't really clarify what your query is.

If you are having trouble configuring your internet settings or getting online (assuming that you already have a data allowance as part of your membership or internet add-on) then see here:

Internet Settings

Hope this helps.

Edit: oh - you posted your query in the "tags" field!?

"I'm having fierce problems with my internet topped up twice still no internet and getting no help 48 is a joke"

• Did your internet access ever work?
  • Are your internet settings configured correctly?
  • How did you configure them and what are they now?
  • What does your online account say about your membership type (current and next if applicable), expiry date and data allowance balance?
  • What exactly did you top up?
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

1 REPLY 1

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Your post was blank and the subject line doesn't really clarify what your query is.

If you are having trouble configuring your internet settings or getting online (assuming that you already have a data allowance as part of your membership or internet add-on) then see here:

Internet Settings

Hope this helps.

Edit: oh - you posted your query in the "tags" field!?

"I'm having fierce problems with my internet topped up twice still no internet and getting no help 48 is a joke"

• Did your internet access ever work?
  • Are your internet settings configured correctly?
  • How did you configure them and what are they now?
  • What does your online account say about your membership type (current and next if applicable), expiry date and data allowance balance?
  • What exactly did you top up?
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.